All payments for educational visits, performances, activities, clubs etc. should be made via Upay where possible.
- To make payments, firstly visit www.upay.co.uk and select the Payments option in the left hand menu.
- The drop down menu that appears shows what is available to pay – for example DofE or drama.
- On the next screen you will be prompted for the amount you wish to pay – type the amount in the box.
- Some of the payment options – such as DofE – have a drop down menu beneath the payment box where appropriate – e.g. to select the DofE level you are paying for. Be sure to select the correct item if a menu is available.
- The next page will go to your saved card details to confirm the bank and expiration date. Please check them to ensure that the card is in date and valid before proceeding. If you are happy, click the little circle next to the expiration date and then click select and continue.
- If you want to change your card, or use a different one this time round, click Add Payment Method or Single Payment Method and put in the new card details.
- The next page simply asks you to review your purchase. Then click confirm.