Parent Support Advisers

Hello, my name is Mandy Callaghan and I am your Parent Support Adviser at Treviglas Community College. I am here to help with support, advice and information for you and your family on concerns that you may have at home or at school regarding you or your child.

Some of the things I do:

  • Support families to access more specialist services.
  • Increase communication between home and school
  • Provide information about Parenting groups.
  • Support you with difficulties that may be affecting your child’s behaviour or attendance.

Treviglas Community College website has lots of up to date information about activities in and after school:

Sometimes just talking with someone can really help; if you would like to contact me, please call me on 07773063052 or email


Educational Psychology Service Advice Line
Kernow Carers Service meeting Monday 5th December 2016

Early Help Hub Poster:

Early Help Hub Poster